Facades and Windows
Put your best face forward. A cracked, leaking, rusted, or crumbling facade not only diminishes property value, it could mean trouble. We’ve reached up to gingerly inspect an exterior wall, only to find pieces of it dropping into our hands.
This is your building’s first impression.
Make it count.
Nothing says more about the integrity of a building than a gleaming facade. Beyond aesthetics, we’ve helped building owners and managers optimize energy efficiency, improve lighting and ventilation, and solve moisture and mold problems by correcting design flaws, construction errors, and the effects of time. Our services for facades and windows include:
• Failure investigation
• Window evaluation and restoration/replacement
• Curtain wall rehabilitation
• Structural evaluation
• Document and historical data review
• Surveys to meet local law and landmark requirements
• Facade cleaning programs
• Materials selection and specification
• Rehabilitation design and detailing
• Bidding assistance
• Construction management / contract administration
• Rehabilitation and maintenance master planning
From proactive repairs to reskinning a building, our facade work runs the gamut. Fortunately, our outcomes do not. Every time, we consistently deliver clients a water-tight, attractive building exterior.