Focus Area New Construction Consultation
Don’t let leaks, cracks, splits, and spalls get a toehold. Hoffmann Architects + Engineers not only rehabilitates existing exteriors, we also evaluate new building plans for watertightness, develop design details for difficult intersections or components, and review drawings and specifications to assess technical feasibility.
We spot problems before they become problems.
Because we work only on building enclosures, we pay attention to the details that are often overlooked—details that can make the difference between a design that lasts for two years, or a hundred and two.
Our services for new building construction and third-party design review include:
- Design consultation
- Construction detailing and specification
- Waterproofing analysis and design
- Component anchorage detailing
For existing structures, we provide consultation services such as:
- Pre-acquisition/due diligence survey
- Review of reports and project documents
- On-site condition assessment
- Historical data collection and review